Snapper RE110 28 inch 11.5 HP Rear Engine Riding Mower
Keeping America's lawns groomed for decades, the Snapper Rear Engine Riders give you a sense of pride and unquestionable value when mowing your lawn. Combine the power of a Briggs & Stratton engine with a one-to-one ratio steering system, you'll accelerate across the yard and maneuver around obstacles with little effort. This RE110 rear engine rider uses a Hi-VAC mower deck that's ideal for collecting grass clippings with the optional bagger system.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine:11.5 hp Briggs & Stratton Power Built 4-Cycle OHV with AVS (anti-vibration system)
- Hi-VAC 28" Mower Deck:Hi-VAC mower decks are ideal for bagging. The rolled edges and high lift blade work to maximize air flow to vacuum the grass clippings into the optional bagger.
- 3-in-1 Cutting Methods:Side discharge, mulch, or bag! Choose your preferred cutting method (bagger sold separately).
- Variable Disc Drive Transmission:Provides simple on-the-go shifting to reach forward speeds up to 4.5 mph.
- 6 Position Cutting Height:The lever-controlled deck lift allows you to cut high or low between 1.5 - 4 inches.
- Effortless Steering:1-to-1 steering lets you easily maneuver across the lawn and make tighter turns with a 20 inch turning radius.
Technical Specs for the Snapper RE110
Power : 11.5 hp
Cylinders : 1
Speed Forward (min, max) : 1 - 4.6 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0 - 1.9 mph
Tire Size (front, rear) : 11 x 4 - 4 inches, 16 x 6.5 - 8 inches
Cutting Width : 28 inches
Blades : 1
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5 - 4 inches
Deck Lift System : Lever
Length (in.) : 64 inches
Width (in.) : 32 inches
Cutting Deck Material : steel
Cutting Methods : Collect / Mulch / Side Discharge
Cutting Height Steps : 6
Residential Warranty : 3 Years
Height (in.) : 43 inches
Fuel Capacity : 2 gallons
Weight (lbs.) : 350 lbs.
Turning Radius (minimum) : 20 inches
Transmission Type : Variable Disc Drive
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt OHV
Starting System : Electric
Engine : 4-Cycle
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5-4 inches