Husqvarna CRT900L 17 inch Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller
Features for the Husqvarna CRT900L
The Husqvarna CRT900L has a larger 17 inch working width. This tiller wants to be frequently used for ploughing, cultivation and ridging. Counter-rotating tines and high rotational speed make light work of your toughest projects in the yard. Equipped with a reliable, easy to sart Briggs and Stratton engine with forward and reverse gears for improved maneuverability around the garden. Comes with a drag bar for additonal balance.
- OHV Engine:Powerful Briggs and Stratton overhead valve engine provides the torque necessary to cultivate the most compact earth.
- Counterweight:For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Power Forward and Reverse:One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Counter Rotating Tines:Tines rotate counter-clockwise for deep-soil digging and better garden bed preparation.
- Agricultural Tires:Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar:Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Reverse Gearbox:Improves maneuverability and control.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna CRT900
Engine Brand : Briggs and Stratton 900 OHV Series
Gross Torque : 9 lb ft
Displacement(cc) : 205cc
Rotational Speed : 210 rpm
Fuel Capacity : 0.75 gal
Transmission Type : Chain / Gear
Transmission Steps Forward : 1
Transmission Steps Reverse : 1
Tiller Type : Rear Tine
Tilling Width : 17 inches
Tilling Depth : 6.5 inches
Depth Adjustment Steps : 7
Vertically Adjustable Handlebar : Yes
Handlebar Mounted Gear Selection : Yes
Reverse Gearbox : Yes
Drag Bar : Yes
Counter Rotating Tines : Yes
Weight (lbs.) : 190 lbs
Engine : 4-Cycle